Open your pool correctly to ensure you start your season right. With 20+ years of experience, Cannonball Pools provides top quality products and services. Pool openings are a breeze when you book an opening with us.
Mike and his staff really care to get to know their customers, and their customers’ pool needs. Service is outstanding. My pool has never looked better, water quality is great. A big thank you to Mike, Justin, Corey, Ray and everyone who takes care of everything we ask.
– Kim Devlin
Our pool opening service provides the following:
- Removal of the winter cover (All covers should be free of leaves and water prior to our arrival for the pool opening. Excessive leaves or water on the cover will result in extra charges [Hourly rate 125$])
- Cover folded and put in customer’s desired location
- Removal of all winter plugs, winter skimmer covers, and skimmer Gizmos
- Installation of all return fittings, filter/pump plugs, ladders and handrails, and skimmer and pump baskets
- Reassembly of the pump, filter, and one axillary pump
- Inspection of the system for any leaks and replacement of any 0-rings needed ( parts are an additional cost)
- System primed, started up, and air bleed
- Brush pool surface and skim pool
- Add opening chemicals
- *Vacuum service must be requested prior to the day of Opening*
[$150.00 For the first hour + 105/hr for additional time to clean pool]
- Excessive leave in the pool will require their removal to clear pool
- Visual inspection of system and pool and advising for any repairs needed
*Pool filters are left on and are filtering when the service technicians leave. It is not uncommon to need to backwash the pool filter the same day as your service. If you are experiencing low flow to your pool check your filters pressure and clean if necessary.
556 North Main St.
Stewartsville, NJ 08886
367 Pittstown Rd.
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Closed for 4th of July