Return Policy and Terms of Service
*All Items returned must be in the original packaging, in salable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt within the first 30 days after the original purchase date.
After 30 Days Store Credit Only will be applied.
For the safety of our customers and ours we CANOT exchange Chemicals And Special Orders are non-Returnable.
Terms of Service and Payment
1. TERMS: Payment is due upon completion of pool service. If payment is not received, late payment fees will be assessed. All Customers must have a valid Credit Card on file to be charged at the completion of the service. All other forms of payment must be made in full prior to the scheduled service.
2. LATE PAYMENT FEES: Every 10 days past due, 1.5% of the total due at the time of service will be added to the total due, resulting in a maximum fee of 9% added to the final total due.
3. COLLECTION COSTS: If amounts are not paid as agreed, we may demand immediate payment of the full balance. If the balance is referred to a collection agency or attorney for collection, you agree to pay a fee of 40% of the total balance due plus any court costs.
4. LIABILITY: Cannonball Pools are not responsible for any damage or loss caused by failure to make delivery or repair due to the manufacturer’s failure to deliver, distribution’s failure to deliver, weather conditions, or any other condition beyond our control. In the event of non-payment, and we do not deliver or repair as a result of non-payment, we will not be liable for any damages in either a direct or indirect manner.
1. TERMS: Your acceptance of this agreement by submitting your contract to Cannonball Pools will constitute a contract entered in accordance with the conditions, charges, and terms outlined within this contract.
2. 48 HOUR NOTICE: Notification of cancellation for service at least 48 hours in advance will not be charged a service fee.
3. POST-SERVICE CANCELLATION: If service is completed prior to cancellation, the customer is fully responsible for services performed.
If you wish to cancel this contract, you must either:
1. Send a signed and dated written notice of cancellation by registered or certified mail. Return receipt requested; or
2. Personally deliver a signed and dated written notice of cancellation to:
556 N Main Street
Stewartsville, NJ 08886 (908-454-2559)
NJ License #13VH03523600
Cannonball Pools reserves the right to cancel your account without notice if you do not make payment as agreed.
Contact Info & Hours
Please call (908) 454-2559
To schedule an appointment or to place a pickup order. Thank you
See you in the Spring!
Pittstown: Closed for the season
556 North Main St.
Stewartsville, NJ 08886
367 Pittstown Rd.
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Thank you for making our 20th season a blast! We were so happy to get everyone swimming this year.
We are now closed for the season. Store hours are available by appointment only. Please email us at INFO@CANNONBALLPOOLSNJ.COM or Call us at (908) 454-2559 and we will return your message as soon as possible. Thank you
Look out for our opening Scheduling email in early Spring!