Pool Closing Form
Our pool closing service provides the following:
- Removal of return fittings, handrails, ladders, stairs
- Properly blow out water from the lines of the swimming pool
- Properly install return plugs and Skimmer gizmos (Customer must have Gizmos or must purchase them)
- Drain pool to the proper winterizing level
- Remove plugs from pumps and filter then drain pump, filter, and one axillary pump
- Clean out de grids or cartridge element
- Add closing chemicals
- Brush pool
- Properly install a winter cover
- visual inspection of the filter system and recommendations of repairs
- Basic closing does not include the pool being vacuumed
**Cannonball Pools will not close the pool with leaves and debris in the pool. Upon arrival, if the pool is not clean you will be subjected to the Closing vacuum fees.**
Once your request has been submitted, you will be redirected to a new page! Any information you provide to us will be kept confidential – meaning we will not resell, share, lend or give any of the following information you provide to us to any organization or person outside of our company. *Required Fields
Please complete this form and click on the submit button at the bottom. Any information you provide to us will be kept confidential – meaning we will not resell, share, lend or give any of the following information you provide to us to any organization or person outside of our company.
Contact Info & Hours
556 North Main St.
Stewartsville, NJ 08886
367 Pittstown Rd.
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Thank you for making our 20th season a blast! We were so happy to get everyone swimming this year.
We are now closed for the season. Store hours are available by appointment only. Please email us at INFO@CANNONBALLPOOLSNJ.COM or Call us at (908) 454-2559 and we will return your message as soon as possible. Thank you
Look out for our opening Scheduling email in early Spring!