Pool Opening Form
Our pool opening service provides the following:
- Removal of the winter cover (All covers should be free of leaves and water prior to our arrival for the pool opening. Excessive leaves or water on the cover will result in extra charges [Hourly rate 105$])
- Cover folded and put in customers desired location
- Removal of all winter plugs, winter skimmer covers, and skimmer Gizmos
- Installation of all return fittings, filter/pump plugs, ladders and handrails, and skimmer and pump baskets
- Reassembly of the pump, filter, and one axillary pump
- Inspection of the system for any leaks and replacement of any 0-rings needed ( parts are an additional cost)
- System primed, started up, and air bleed
- Brush pool surface and skim pool
- Add opening chemicals
- *Vacuum service must be requested prior to the day of Opening*
[$150.00 For the first hour + 105/hr for additional time to clean pool]
- Excessive leave in the pool will require their removal to clear pool
- Visual inspection of system and pool and advising for any repairs needed
*Pool filters are left on and are filtering when the service technicians leave. It is not uncommon to need to backwash the pool filter the same day as your service. If you are experiencing low flow to your pool check your filters pressure and clean if necessary.
Any information you provide to us will be kept confidential – meaning we will not resell, share, lend or give any of the following information you provide to us to any organization or person outside of our company. *Required Fields
Please complete this form and click on the send button at the bottom. Any information you provide to us will be kept confidential – meaning we will not resell, share, lend or give any of the following information you provide to us to any organization or person outside of our company.
Contact Info & Hours
556 North Main St.
Stewartsville, NJ 08886
367 Pittstown Rd.
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful season!
We are now open by appointment only.
Our service department will be completely closed from November 13th to December 1st. All service calls and inquiries during this time will not be responded to until after December 1st.
Thank you and we will see you in the spring!
Pittstown: Closed for the season